Jul 30, 2010

And the Winners....

That's right! I said winners with an S at the end! That makes is plural, and that means that Jessica and Bridget both won the contest. Yay!!!

My camera was memory cardless, so I didn't get any shots of the huge celebratory party we held at Long Meadow Farm in honor of Bridget and Jessica, but trust me, it was out of this world.

I'll send some details along this weekend, but in the mean time, both of you ladies should be looking for fabulous recipes involving kale and basil and other mystery vegetables.

This coming week, posting will be even lighter than it's been lately. But I'll be back in force before you know it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Jessica and Bridget! Congratulations and also to me. If Amy brought that box here, it would make me nervous, very,very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo! I can't wait!! Thank you SOOOO much!!! My girls are going to be excited because I got them addicted to kale while I was pregnant w/ baby #6! This is SOOOO fun!!

    ReplyDelete